Friday, January 4, 2013

new years resolution(s)

A lot of people have been posting their new year's resolutions--- a lot of which are really inspiring and creatively displayed. As I'm sitting here, trying to think of what mine are, I really only have one:

I want to read my scriptures every single day without fail. My younger brother made me a calendar for Christmas and I've decided to use it to mark every day I read my scriptures. I'm hoping that for the first time in my life, I can go a year without missing a single day and subsequently making it a life-long habit.

If I succeed, I think good things will come to pass in my life.{Such as growing closer to my Heavenly Father, becoming more knowledgeable about past prophets, and receiving peace during internal conflicts}

P.S. Of course I have other goals such as eating healthier, exercising more, being a wife that's easy to love, and loving people in general more. However, I know myself and I know there are just simply going to be days that I miss. {haha}



1 comment:

  1. I think you can totally do this!! Go for the gold! I'm trying to do the same thing without the calendar...might be a good idea to whip one up though. Good luck Leah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...